Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Dilemma.

Last night I reached a conclusion, whilst sitting outside with a glass of wine and a cigarette, I started to realise I am nothing more than a sitting duck in this town. I am playing the waiting game and it is driving me insane.
My friends have all set off on their own journeys, whether it would be traveling or even just moving for Uni, however I am stuck here 'saving' for my trip overseas in August.
If you could call it saving, I am currently living on $80 a week as my boss's refuse to give me anymore than one shift a week.
My days are spent waking up at midday, sitting around watching TV, then going to bed at midnight.
It is not a life. I have nothing going for me.
I have decided I'm going to move, I have friends in other cities that I could live with, and there are so many more job opportunities than here.
I need to get out of this place, but have no way on how to tell my parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment